家有萌犬(Downward Dog) 第01季 第02集 第04期

发表时间:2017-09-13内容来源:VOA英语学习网

她就像某个平凡的路人之类的 and how she's, like, a normal, plain person or something.

但每次有新活动 我都想先问个问题 But with each new campaign, I like to start with a question.

今天的问题是 Today, that question is...

我们 What...

卖了 did...

什么 we...

东西 sell?

我们卖了什么东西 What did we sell?

-随时可以发言 各位 -我觉得他 - Chime in here any time, guys. - I think he --

不 他不知道 让他出洋相吧 No. He doesn't know. Let him suffer.

我们卖东西时 得知道卖的是什么 When we sell something, we need to know what it is.

等我回来 我想看到白板上用五岁孩子 When I come back here, I want to see written on this board,

都能懂的表达方式写上我们到底卖了什么 好吗 in terms understandable to a 5-year-old, exactly what we sold, okay?

一群门外汉 Frickin' amateur hour.

好了 我们都知道我们卖了什么 Okay, so, we all know what we sold.

咱们开工吧 Let's get to work.

这些文件... And these guys are, you know --

你好 有点皱 Hi -- a little bit wrinkled.

还有点破掉了 Hey. And, um, kind of incomplete.

上面沾到了披萨 把那张放一边吧 That is some pizza. Just put that over there.

刚才真是太丢人了 Well, that was humiliating.

挺好的 你都掌控住了 It was fine. You recovered.

这次而已 Yeah, this time.

在杰森和他的懒散漩涡旁边 It's impossible to be a grown-up with a job

是不可能好好地当一个有工作的成年人的 standing anywhere near Jason and his vortex of chill.

是的 因为你需要划清一些界限 Uh, yeah, 'cause you need to draw some clear boundaries.

对你来说 他就是毒品 He's like crack to you.

当我疯了吧 但我认为对毒品上瘾的人 And call me crazy, but I don't think crack addicts

不应该随便跟毒品混在一起 should be casually hanging out with crack

-或者让毒品遛自己的狗 -我也清楚 - or let crack walk their dog. - ?I know.

只是我们分手时 他完全消失了 It's just when we broke up, he totally disappeared,

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170913/Downward-Dog-01-02-4.html