无耻家庭(Shameless US) 第5季 第09集 第12期

发表时间:2017-09-13内容来源:VOA英语学习网

什么工作 What's the job?

图书馆把书整理上架还有确保 Library-- shelving books and making sure

没人在书架上做爱 no one's fucking in the stacks.

总比那种需要戴发网的工作强 It's better than wearing a hairnet.

像我一样在食堂收桌子 You know, bussing tables in the cafeteria, like I did.

你来上学是为了什么 Hey, listen, what did you come here for?

如果你只想吸大麻 You know, 'cause if it was to get high,

你可以呆在家里吸 you could have just stayed home.

我是来学机器人科学的 Me? Robotics.

这里的实验室是中西部最好的 They got one of the best labs in the midwest here.

可以用四年免费设备 Four years of free equipment,

我很乐意忍受一些烂事 I'm happy to put up with a little bit of bullshit.

算法编程 Algorithms. Writing code.

真的吗 Seriously?

你黑过系统吗 Hey, you ever hack before?

怎么了 Why?

假设来讲 Well, hypothetically, you know,

如果想要黑进财务室 what if one wanted to hack into financial aid?

把缴费状态改成"已全额付款" You know, change an entry to "paid in full"?

只要来次数据库注入攻击 Oh, you just need a sequel injection

就能拿到密码 to get the hashed password.

我可以帮你试一下 I could take a look for you.

你不是要去工作么 I thought you had to go to work.

还是黑系统比较有意思 Eh, it'll be the most fun I've had since I got here.

我们计算机科学课的同学都是 Everybody in my computer science classes

被斯坦福大学拒了的怂货 are bitter Stanford rejects.

你不是 Not you?

我被斯坦福大学录取了 Oh, I got into stanford.

受不了加州的阳光 Too much sun in California.

对极了 Right.

把电脑打开 All right, turn on your computer.

不不能用我的这是学校的设备 Oh, no, we can't use mine. It's the school's property.

能追查到我 They could trace it back to me.

你书包里的电脑能用吗 Don't you have yours in your bag?

我买不起电脑老兄 I can't afford a computer, dog.

你的专业是计算机科学 But you're a fucking computer science major.

是啊你还是学机器人科学的呢 Yeah, and you're a robotics engineer.

你有机器人吗 Do you own a fucking robot?

我们可以去机房 We could go to the computer lab.

周围人太多会有人起疑的 All those people around? They'll be suspicious.

那就更有趣了 Makes it more fun.

不了算了吧 Oh, no, it's okay, man.

我们不会那么倒霉 Come on, there's a fair to good chance

被抓到的 we won't get caught.

是啊所有人被抓前都这么说 Yeah, says everyone who gets busted.

我还是自己处理吧 I'll deal with it myself.

自己处理 By yourself?

祝你好运吧 Good fucking luck.

我是来护送你回家的 Hey, I'm here to escort you home.

你不是今早那个女孩吗 Wait, aren't you that girl from this morning?

-史黛西-是的 - Stacey. - Yeah.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170913/493759.html