无耻家庭(Shameless US) 第5季 第09集 第11期

发表时间:2017-09-13内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我重新招个人洗盘子吧 I guess I could use a new dishwasher.

哈维尔一直在偷店里餐刀 Pretty sure Javier's been stealing our good knives.

早就想开了他 I've been meaning to can him.

谢谢 Thanks.

你真要走吗 You're really leaving?

明天晚餐高峰前带你弟弟来 Bring your brother tomorrow before dinner rush.

我安排他上班 I'll get him started.

享用吧 Savor it.

我怎么才能知道它开始生效没有 How do I know when it kicks in?

你会知道的 You'll know.

你说你要带我来湖边的时候 When you said that you were bringing me to the lake,

我没 I didn't--

我没 I didn't...

料到会来这里 realize it was gonna be like this.

我不是带你来观景的 Well, I didn't bring you here for the majesty.

这里是对上帝大呼小叫的好地方 This is the best place to shout at god.

对上帝大呼小叫 Shout at god?

都是他的错 He's the one responsible.

告诉他你的感受别害羞 Tell him how you feel. Don't be shy.

大声喊出来 Just scream your guts out.

我是长老会教徒 I'm presbyterian.

有宗教信仰吗 Religious?

不是只是不能大喊大叫 No, just not a screamer.

那要是有哪个搞了你的混蛋 What do you do when you're pissed at some jerk

惹你生气了怎么办 that screwed you?

憋在心里 Keep it bottled inside.

你揍过人吗 You ever clock someone?

没 No.

用板砖敲过人吗 Hit them with a brick?

没 No.

用车撞过吗 Run over with a car?

我的天没有 Jesus, no.

直到你听到敌人的骨头 You have not lived until you've heard the bones

被3000磅的底特律钢碾碎的声音 of your enemy being crushed under 3,000 pounds

你才算真正地活过 of Detroit Steel.

有一次我真想揍人来着 I wanted to once.

毕业舞会 Prom.

黛西·考叟抢走了我的舞伴 Daisy Kelso stole my date.

你没报复她吗 You never got payback?

她在炸鸡店的厕所里上了他 She did him in the bathroom of a Popeyes Chicken.

第一次总是很特别 Nothing like your first time.

妈的 Holy shit.

怎么了 What?

防奸行者 Rapewalker?

我需要帮忙 I need help.

你在哪 Where are you?

如果你要抽违禁品 Yo, if you're gonna smoke an illegal substance,

至少回你宿舍抽吧 you could at least do it in the privacy

别这么明目张胆的 of your own shitty dorm room.

别人总来烦我 People hassling me.

或许是因为你偷了他们的东西 Maybe that's because you steal their stuff.

你把行踪掩藏得好极了 You're doing a great job of hiding the evidence, by the way.

是他们自己把东西放在寝室 They're the ones that leave their doors open

还不关门的所以... with all their shit in there, so...

你会被退学的璜奎英 You're gonna get kicked out of school, Joaquin.

离开这么多我新交的好朋友 And leave all the wonderful new friends I've made?

我得走了要打工 I gotta go, man. Work study.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170913/493758.html