美国语文第四册 第45期:小草之声

发表时间:2017-09-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; By the dusty roadside,

我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,沿着尘土飞扬的路边,

On the sunny hillside,Close by the noisy brook,

爬上阳光灿烂的山坡,接近潺潺的小溪,

In every shady nook, I come creeping, creeping, everywhere.

在每一处荫凉的角落。我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。

Here I come, creeping, creeping everywhere;

我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,

All round the open door, Where sit the aged poor,

围着敞开的房门,这里坐着上了年纪的人,

Here where the children play, In the bright and merry May,

在明媚的五月,孩子们来此玩耍。

I come creeping, creeping, everywhere.

我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。

Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; You can not see me coming,

我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,你们看不到我来了,

Nor hear my low, sweet humming, For in the starry night,

也听不到我甜美的低声哼唱,因为在有星星的夜晚,

And the glad morning light, I come, quietly creeping, everywhere.

和欢快的晨光里,我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。

Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; More welcome than the flowers,

我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀;比花朵更受欢迎;

In summer's pleasant hours; The gentle cow is glad,

在夏季的美好时光里,温顺的牛儿很欢乐,

And the merry birds not sad, To see me creeping, creeping, everywhere.

快乐鸟儿不悲伤,看着我到处爬呀,爬呀。

Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; When you're numbered with the dead,

我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,当死亡降临,

In your still and narrow bed, In the happy spring I'll come,

你躺在静静的坟墓里,我会在快乐的春天到来,

And deck your narrow home,Creeping, silently creeping, everywhere.

装点你的坟墓,爬呀,沉默地爬呀,到处爬。

Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; My humble song of praise,

我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,我卑微的赞美之歌,

Most gratefully I raise, To Him at whose command,

充满感激的唱起,美化了大地的他,

I beautify the land, Creeping, silently creeping, everywhere.

美化了大地的他,爬呀,沉默地爬呀,到处爬。

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170912/493390.html