闪电侠(The Flash) 第02季 第22集 第16期

发表时间:2017-08-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

-更高 更高频 -更高频 - Higher. Higher frequency. - Higher frequency

...的影响 ...on the Earth-2 spectrum.

当脉冲冲击到地球二上的人 And when that pulse hits anyone from Earth-2--

就会击溃他们的神经系统 It'll disrupt their nervous system.

地球二的超能力者就睡着了 Earth-2 metas go night-night.

-包括极速吗 -包括极速 - Even Zoom? - Even Zoom.

哈里和杰西也来自地球二 Harry and Jesse are from Earth-2.

怎么能让脉冲不伤害到他们 How do we keep the pulse from hurting them?

警探 没想到你还关心这个 Oh, Detective, I didn't know you cared.

你知道我关心 Yes you did.

我们设计了这个耳机 Uh, we designed these headphones

来抵御脉冲 to protect us from the pulse.

威尔斯牌耳机 Beats by Wells.

发现黑海妖

西斯科 你的超能力者警报程序 Cisco, it's your meta-human alert app.

那里是西部高层区 That's the high-rise development on the west side.

那里住着好几百人 Hundreds of people live there.

拉蒙 到我们了 开始吧 Ramon, we're up. Let's go.

现在就发射脉冲 Set that pulse off right now.

艾伦 你现在就去跑出反射场 Allen you need to start generating that refracting field right now.

可黑海妖随时会摧毁这栋楼 But Black Siren can take down this building at any point.

有那么多人 威尔斯 Wha--all those people, Wells.

我们等着的时候 会死多少人 How many more people are gonna die while we wait?

各位 到底怎么办 Guys, which is it?

我总是能想到最糟的主意 I think I just got the worst idea of all time.

似乎从没一次摧毁过这么多栋楼 I don't think I've taken down so many buildings at once.

或许你没有自己想象中的强大 Maybe you're not as powerful as you think!

你们俩怎么在这儿 What are you two doing here?

怎么能让你一人享受乐趣呢 Why should you have all the fun?

我以为你们两个死了 I thought you two were dead.

极速也是这么以为的 Zoom thinks that too.

我们还想就让他这么以为吧 And we'd like to keep it that way.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170812/The-Flash-02-22-16.html