闪电侠(The Flash) 第01季 第21集 第14期

发表时间:2017-08-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

是的 我本该告诉你 Yes, I should've.

所以你有权生气 So you're right to be mad.

但别生你爸爸的气 But don't be mad at your dad.

生我的气 Be mad at me.

好 Okay.

好 那解释给我听 Okay, then explain to me

我以为我最了解的人怎么会 how the person I thought I knew better than anyone

对我隐瞒秘密 has been keeping secrets from me?

巨大的 改变人生的秘密 Big, life-changing secrets?

你本该是我最好的朋友 巴里 You were supposed to be my best friend, Barry.

我是你最好的朋友 I am your best friend.

你把你人生中最重要 How can you say that when the most important things

最重大的事情 in your life, the things that matter the most,

你应该与人分享的事情向我隐瞒 the things that you're supposed to share,

还好意思这么说 you kept all of them from me?

所有事你都瞒着我 You lied to me about everything.

我知道 爱瑞丝 我知道 I know, Iris. Look, I know.

但你也没有对我百分百的坦诚 But you haven't been entirely honest with me either.

什么 你在说什么 What? What are you talking about?

圣诞节时 我告诉你我对你的感觉 At Christmas, when I told you how I felt,

你说你没有同样的感觉 you said that you didn't feel the same way.

但我就是觉得 But I just feel like...

我不好说 也许事情没那么简单 I don't know, maybe things aren't that simple.

我说错了吗 Am I wrong?

我去看看西斯科和凯特琳 I'm gonna check on Cisco and Caitlin.

你知道他们会来找我的 You know they're going to find me.

而你 你也没有你想的那么聪明 And you. You're not as smart as you think you are.

是吗 我在我的时代就是个天才 Oh, really? 'Cause I'm a genius where I come from.

想想看跟你们这些古人比我得有多聪明 Imagine how smart that makes me here.

就因为你来自未来吗 'Cause you're from the future?

既然叫艾尔伯德 With a name like Eobard,

也该与众不同 I guess you'd have to be.

不 艾尔伯德是一个尊贵家族的 No, Eobard is a distinguished name

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170812/The-Flash-01-21-14.html