摩登家庭(Modern Family) 第03季 第22集 第06期

发表时间:2017-08-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

赶紧的 我们下一站去哪 Come on! Where do we want to go next?

伊森和我想去"幽灵公馆"里探险 Oh! Ethan and I want to try the haunted mansion.

你可别趁机勾搭伊森 There is no you and Ethan.

我们去丛林探险吧 就在那不远 Let's go to the jungle cruise. It's right there.

咋了 厌倦了穿高跟鞋走远路吗 Why? Tired of walking in those heels?

没 你会厌倦性感火辣的娇妻吗 No. You tired of being with a hot wife?

哎呦 你瞅瞅 可真没料到 Well, well, well. What do you know?

又一个负责任的家长在用儿童安全系绳 Another caring parent with a child safety tether.

看 我们又不是唯一在用的 See? We're not the only people who use them.

你家小孩真可爱 Hi! Aren't they adorable?

瞧瞧你家小可爱 Oh, and look at your cutie!

可不是嘛 她就想打个招呼 Oh, well, yes. She just wanted to say hi.

不好意思 他俩今天有点小毛躁 Oh. Sorry. They're a little feisty today.

没关系 她脾气挺好 Oh! No problem. She's friendly.

雷克斯 礼貌点 Rex, gentle.

他叫雷克斯[霸王龙] 对吧 Oh, his--his name's Rex, huh?

是的 Yeah.

那什么 莉莉 宝贝 莉莉... Oh, okay. Lily, no, sweetie. Lily, um...

抱歉 他就是有点人来疯 Oh. Sorry. He--he just gets excited.

是啊 没关系 Oh, yeah, no--oh, no problem.

莉莉 别跑了 亲爱的 停下来 Lily, stop moving, sweetie. Stop moving.

好的 交给你了 Okay, you got this.

好嘞 好嘞 乖女儿 乖女儿 抱歉 Okay. Okay. Good girl! Good girl! Sorry.

想知道那次我为啥要和迪迪吵吗 You know what the fight with Dede was about?

我录橄榄球比赛时洗掉了一集《达拉斯豪门恩怨》 I taped a football game over an episode of "Dallas."

谁会就此撇下全家 拒绝一起去迪斯尼 Who bails on a family trip to Disneyland

就为那么点鸡毛蒜皮的小事 over something like that?

讽刺的是 达拉斯那场比赛还上场了 Ironically, Dallas was playing in the game.

我当时还指给她看来着 And I remember pointing that out to her,

再接着我就记得 and then I remember

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170812/Modern-Family-03-22-6.html