摩登家庭(Modern Family) 第02季 第22集 第14期

发表时间:2017-08-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

天啊 Oh, my gosh!

你们因为我的成绩 奖励我一只狗吗 You got me a dog because of my perfect report card?

歌洛莉亚 Gloria?

对不起 亲爱的 不是 Sorry, papi, no.

这只狗要呆在另外一个地方 The dog lives somewhere else,

现在就要送它过去 which is where she's going right now.

-把地址发给我 -好吧 - Text me the address. - Okay.

可以给我一点时间 跟她告别吗 Can I at least take a moment with her to tell her goodbye?

跟她告别 你才见到她 Tell her goodbye? You just met her.

对不起 I'm so sorry.

卢克 宝贝 回来 对不起 Luke, honey, come back. I said I was sorry.

我才十二岁 我需要被人管 I'm 12. I need limits!

发生什么事了 What happened?

我让他们把卡丁车开得太快了 Oh, I made them drive too fast

还让他们吃得跟维京人[海盗]那么多 and eat like vikings,

结果卢克吐得满车都是 and then Luke threw up all over the car.

我得去清理一下 I got to go clean that up.

不 不用你清 姑娘们 No, you don't. Girls!

拿上你们的水桶 咱们车子那儿见 Grab your buckets and meet me by the car!

不用她们干 They don't have to do that.

我说了她们就得干 They do if I say so.

真抱歉 I'm sorry.

我刚说了拿上你们的水桶 I swear I just told you to grab your buckets!

我们一整天都没吃东西了 We haven't eaten all day.

我们饿了 We're hungry.

你们马上就不饿了 Well, you won't be in a minute.

亲爱的 你一整天都没让她们吃饭吗 Honey, you haven't fed them all day?

她们就是怪兽 克莱尔 They're monsters, Claire --

奸猾狡诈又善于耍心机的怪兽 Deceitful, manipulative monsters --

我要让他们改邪归正 and they need to be broken.

他疯了 He's crazy!

你们知道吗 妈妈才是疯子 You know what?! Mom's the crazy one!

她开卡丁车时从我手上碾过去了 She ran over my hand.

我们当时玩儿的正高兴呢 We were having fun!

姑娘们 到厨房去 Girls, go to the kitchen.

找点东西吃 Get something to eat.

菲尔 亲爱的 这是行不通的 Phil, honey, this isn't working.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170812/Modern-Family-02-22-14.html