《名人传记》之史蒂芬·霍金的故事 第39期:万物化为虚无

发表时间:2017-08-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

I'm thinking about time going in the oppsite direction.

我在思考关于时间沿反方向前行

What? Singularities.A collapse, everything into nothing, yes?

什么 奇点 坍圮 是万物化为虚无

So reverse the time so the collapse is an explosion.

那么反过来 坍圮就成了爆炸

Nothing into everything!You're talking about stars?

虚无变为万物 你是说恒星吗

No! No, I'm not talking about stars!

不 不 我不是在说恒星

I'm talking about the beginning of the universe.

我是说宇宙的起源

That Roger Penrose, clever of me to find him.

罗杰·彭罗斯 我找他真是太明智了

I've told you that you could help him.

我就说你能帮到他

He helped himself, I think.That's your other talent.

我想他是自己做到的 这是你的另一个优点

What? - Your preposterous modesty.

什么 -你过分的谦虚

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170812/484400.html