BBC英语六分钟 第166期:客户投诉

发表时间:2017-08-08内容来源:VOA英语学习网

This is 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English dot com.

这里是bbclearningenglish. com英语六分钟节目。

Feifei: Hello! I'm Feifei and this is 6 Minute English , with me is Neil. How are you Neil?

大家好!欢迎来到BBC英语六分钟。我是菲菲,今天和我一起的是尼尔。尼尔,你好吗?

Neil: Ah... tell you what, I'm going to write a very strong letter to the train company – it took 4 hours to get to work today.

我告诉你啊,我要给火车公司写封信,我今天上班做了4个小时的火车。

Feifei: I know, it took me ages yesterday as well.

我理解,我昨天也在路上花费了很长时间。

Neil: Well, it's a good thing we're looking at complaining in today's programme! Whether you're making a complaint or you're dealing with an unhappy customer, we'll be looking at useful language and also some dos and don'ts, but first I have a question for you Feifei.

好吧!本期节目中我们要谈论的是“抱怨”。无论你是在抱怨还是在处理不满客户的投诉,我们接下来都会学习一些有用的语言及注意事项。但现在,我要问你一个问题。

Feifei: Go on then...

问吧。

Neil: What do you think more people complain about? Is it transport or shopping?

你认为人们对运输的抱怨更多还是购物?

Feifei: Based on what we just talked about, I'd go for transport.

根据刚才咱们所谈论的内容,我觉得是运输。

Neil: Well, according to the UK website HowtoComplain. com, almost 17% of customer complaints in the UK are about transport and travel, compared with the shopping and retail sector which receives about 25% of complaints. So Feifei you were absolutely wrong about that one, I'm afraid.

但据网站HowtoComplain. com统计,17%的英国客户投诉与交通、旅行有关,25%的与购物、销售有关。所以刚刚那道题,你答错了哦。

Feifei: That can't be true!

这肯定不是真的!

Neil: Now, if you want to complain about something in English, it always helps to know the right thing to say. And if I'm not mistaken...

你要真想用英语抱怨,得先知道怎样表达。如果我没记错... ...

Neil/FF: It's Business Betty!

商务专家贝蒂来了!

BB: Hello!

你好!

Feifei: Hello Business Betty, can you give us some tips on complaining in English?

你好,贝蒂!我们想知道怎样用英语抱怨,你能给点建议吗?

BB: Of course! Whether you're complaining or dealing with a complaint, it's important to be polite, calm and clear. Let's look at the customer's complaint first. Imagine you own a clothes shop and you're unhappy about some T-shirts you've just bought. You're talking to the supplier about it. First of all, be clear that you have a complaint. Say "I'm afraid I've got a complaint. "

当然可以!不管是抱怨、还是处理投诉,保持冷静并有礼貌是很重要的。我们先来看看客户投诉。假设你是一家服装店的老板,你对刚刚买到的T恤很不满意,要找供应商理论。这种情况下,请先明确意图。你可以说“不好意思,我要投诉”。

Feifei: I'm afraid I've got a complaint.

不好意思,我要投诉。

BB: Or you can say "Actually, there's a problem. "

或者说“我要说一个问题。”。

Feifei: Actually, there's a problem.

我要说一个问题。

BB: Well done Feifei. Next, state exactly what the problem is. What's the problem, Feifei?

说的不错,菲菲。接下来,你要准确地陈述问题。菲菲,你有什么问题啊?

Feifei: I ordered 200 blue T-shirts, but the ones you sent are black.

我预订了200件蓝色T恤,但您发给我的是黑色的。

BB: Next, say how you want the problem to be fixed.

接下来,陈述你想如何解决问题。

Feifei: Can you get the right ones over to us by the end of the week?

周末前您能把正确颜色的衣服发给我吗?

BB: Good! Try saying that one another way:

很好!再试试其他说法。

Feifei: Look, I really need the bluet T-shirts as soon as possible.

我真的需要尽快拿到蓝色T恤。

BB: Well done Feifei. And remember to be polite!

菲菲,你做的很好。记得要有礼貌!

Feifei: I will. Thanks for your help, Betty.

我会的,谢谢你,贝蒂。

BB: You're welcome.

不客气。

Feifei: Neil, I feel a role-play coming on.

尼尔,咱俩来个角色扮演吧。

Neil: And so do I. Of course, today it's my turn to be the boss.

好啊,今天轮到我当老板了。

Feifei: But I'm afraid there isn't a boss in this role-play...

可是,这次的角色扮演里没有老板的角色。

Neil: Awwwww... . typical!

呃,又是这样!

Feifei: But you can be the customer service representative if you like. I'm a client who isn't happy with your company's service, and you have to deal with my complaint. Okay?

不过如果你喜欢的话,你可以扮演客服代表。我扮演不满意的客户,要对你的服务进行投诉。可以吗?

Neil: OK, I think I'll be good at that. Shall we start?

没问题,我很擅长这个。开始吧?

Feifei: Let's go! Ring ring, ring ring...

好的!铃铃铃铃……

Neil: Hello?

喂?

Feifei: Good morning, my name is Feifei from Feifei's Fashions and I'm afraid I've got a complaint.

早上好,我是菲菲时尚店的菲菲。我现在要投诉。

Neil: Oh yeah? You are not the only one.

哦,是吗?今天不止你一个人要投诉。

Feifei: I ordered 200 blue T-shirts, but the ones you sent are black.

我预订了200件蓝色T恤,但您发给我的是黑色的。

Neil: Oh yeah? It happens all the time, that's life eh...

哦,是吗?这种事经常发生,这才叫生活,对吧?

Feifei: Look, I really need the blue T-shirts as soon as possible.

可我真的需要尽快拿到蓝色T恤。

Neil: Hmm yeah, OK I'll tell someone, alright? Bye!

好吧,我一会就告诉相关负责人。就这样,拜拜。

Feifei: Err, just a minute – Hello? Hello!

等一下!喂,喂?

Neil: Oh that was good. How was it for you?

哇,不错。你认为怎样?

Feifei: Hmmm... well , I think we need to ask Business Betty for some feedback.

呃,我觉得我们需要询问一下贝蒂的意见。

Neil: OK – Business Betty, how did we do

好的。贝蒂,我们刚刚的表现怎样?

BB: Well. Feifei - you were great and you did everything I told you. Thank you. But Neil: we need to work on your customer service skills. When a customer has a complaint, take it seriously! Find out what the problem is:

恩,菲菲很棒,都是按照我说的做的,谢谢。至于你嘛,尼尔,咱们得谈谈客服技巧。当客户投诉时,你得认真对待,找出问题所在。

Neil: I see, what exactly is the problem?

我明白了。请问您有什么问题?

BB: And if there is a problem, apologise.

如果真有问题,你要表示歉意。

Neil: I'm so sorry about that.

对不起,我很抱歉。

BB: Investigate the problem.

然后,你要调查这个问题。

Neil: Let me just check your order.

让我检查一下您的订单。

BB: And say what you're doing to solve the problem.

接下来,说明你要怎样解决这个问题。

Neil: I'll get the correct order sent to you by the end of today.

今天下班前,我会将正确订单发给您。

BB: And be polite!

最后,记得要有礼貌。

Neil: Thanks for calling.

感谢您的来电!

BB: So, Neil, do you think that will help?

好了,尼尔,你觉得这样可以吗?

Neil: I think that should do nicely. Thanks Betty.

恩,应该很不错。谢谢你,贝蒂。

BB: You're welcome. And if there's nothing else, I'll be leaving now. Bye!

不客气。要是没别的事,我先走了哈。再见。

Neil/FF: Bye!

再见。

Neil: Shall we have another go at the role-play?

咱俩要再来一次角色扮演吗?

Feifei: I think we, or should I say you, need to. Ring ring, ring ring...

我觉得有必要,尤其是你。铃铃铃铃……

Neil: Hello?

喂?

Feifei: Good morning, I'm calling from Feifei's fashions and I'm afraid I've got a complaint.

早上好,我是菲菲时尚店的菲菲。我现在要投诉。

Neil: I see, what exactly is the problem?

请问您有什么问题?

Feifei: I ordered 200 blue T-shirts, but the ones you sent are black.

我预订了200件蓝色T恤,但您发给我的是黑色的。

Neil: I'm so sorry about that. Let me check your order.

我很抱歉。请让我检查一下您的订单。

Feifei: Look, I really need the blue T-shirts as soon as possible.

我真的需要尽快拿到蓝色T恤。

Neil: Yes of course, I'll get the correct order sent to you by the end of today.

好的,今天下班前,我会将正确订单发给您。

Feifei: Thanks for your help.

谢谢你的帮忙。

Neil: Thank you for calling. And that's the end of today's role-play!

感谢您的来电!好了,以上就是今天的角色扮演。

Feifei: That was better. I think I even believe you might send me the right T-shirts this time.

这次感觉好多了。我甚至觉得你可能真的会把正确的订单发给我。

Neil: Of course I will. Anyway, it wasn't my fault, somebody else sent the wrong T-shirts, I never ever get anything wrong, you know that...

我当然会!再说,这又不是我的错,是别人弄的,而且我可是从来没做错过什么,你知道的……

Feifei: That's it for today Neil! But we'll be back soon, and we hope you don't feel like complaining about that! Join us again for more 6 Minute English! Bye!

尼尔,本期节目到此结束!不过我们很快就会回来的,希望大家不要抱怨。欢迎继续收听我们下一期的BBC六分钟。再见!

Neil: Stop your moaning, bye!

别再抱怨了!再见!

That was 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English dot com.

以上是bbclearningenglish. com英语六分钟节目。

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170808/483052.html