生活大爆炸(The Big Bang Theory) 第10季 第10集 第10期

发表时间:2017-06-19内容来源:VOA英语学习网

太有眼光了 大佬 Good choice, boss.

棕色鼻子 意为马屁精 跪舔菊花的时候鼻子沾到...

至少我的鼻子不是因为拍马屁才变棕色的 At least my nose is naturally brown.

你能替我去趟超市吗 Hey, could you please go to the market for me?

让斯图尔特或拉杰去嘛 Get Stuart or Raj to do it.

华仔 他俩替你代劳了所有事 Howie, they've been doing everything for you.

我知道 Mm, I know.

让我越来越看不起这两个家伙了 It's really making me lose respect for both of them.

你就去一趟嘛 Please just go to the store.

好吧 Fine.

有人要载我去买东西不 Who wants to drive me to the store?

-我去 -我去 - Me! - I'll do it!

让拉杰去 Take Raj.

斯图尔特要帮我涂脚指甲油 Stuart is supposed to paint my toenails.

你怎么看 What do you think?

我们应该去住酒店吗 Should we go to a hotel?

把他单独留在家里吗 And just leave him here alone?

也对 那我自己住酒店 Okay, I'll go to a hotel.

如果明早你还没死 记得短信通知我 Text me in the morning if you're still alive.

西奥多 Uh, Theodore,

你打算在这里住多久 how long are you planning to stay exactly?

多亏了我在你家沙发里找到的硬币 Oh, thanks to the coins I found in your couch,

比我想象中又多了一天 a day longer than I thought.

实在是太不像话了 This is ridiculous.

我好喜欢这幅画 I like the painting.

另一个人是你妈吗 Is that your mom?

谢尔顿 给我出来 Sheldon, get out here!

你小声点好不好 Will you keep it down?

你当我这儿开得是 What kind of vengeful bed and breakfast

吵吵嚷嚷的黑旅店吗 do you think I'm running?

我们一起生活了13年 We lived together 13 years.

你怎么能对我如此狠心 How can you be so awful to me?

我狠心吗 I'm being awful?!

你才是在我心上用力开一枪的人 You're the one who went out of your way to hurt me.

那是因为你太自私了 Because you were being selfish.

和你分财产可是件难事呢 Dividing our belongings is difficult.

有什么难的 我什么都不想要 Why? I said I didn't care!

打扰一下 Excuse me.

虽然不关我的事 不过听起来 It's none of my business, but it sounds like a lot

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170619/The-Big-Bang-Theory-10-10-10.html