摩登家庭(Modern Family) 第03季 第15集 第15期

发表时间:2017-06-19内容来源:VOA英语学习网

小卡和克莱尔想生个孩子 Cam and Claire wanna have a baby together.

你们不能那样做 You're not gonna do that.

那不该由你来做决定 爸爸 It's not your decision, dad.

你根本就是欠考虑 You're not thinking straight.

根本不该由你说了算 克莱尔和我是成年人 And you're not in charge. Okay, Claire and I are adults.

如果我们都同意这么做 这事就算定了 If--if we want this to happen, it--it's gonna happen.

看来想反悔也迟了 So much for second thoughts.

小姑娘 我要和你谈谈 Young lady, I need to have a talk with you.

-算了吧 -不行 - I don't... - No.

你没权利对别人的生活指手画脚 You don't get to tell everyone how to live their lives,

什么小男生不能和妈咪一起玩 that boys cannot spend time with their mommies

姐姐和弟夫不能生孩子 or that brothers and sisters can't make babies.

-你同意他们瞎胡闹吗 -不 - So you're all for this? - No.

那有违天理伦常 可那是他们的事 It's a freak show, but it's their freak show.

往事又重演了吗 So this is happening again?

我才不会因为我爸觉得 Well, I'm not gonna not do it

不该做 我就不去做 'cause my dad thinks I shouldn't.

我不太明白 You know, I'm not following.

就算真不做 那也得是我不想做 We're not doing it 'cause I don't want to do it.

我们不去做 What we're not doing

不能因为他不让我们做 我们才不做 is not doing it 'cause he doesn't want us to do it.

要不要孩子一句话吧 Just say baby or no baby.

是不是嫌我们这家人还不够亲密 Isn't it enough this family spends a lot of time together?

现在还得搞个近亲繁殖 Now we have to inbreed.

爸 这并不是近亲繁殖 而是... Okay, dad, it's not technically inbreeding. It's, um...

我得说句 我觉得我妈这样做太勇敢了 For the record, I think what my mom is doing is very brave.

我喜欢这想法 I like it.

我一直想要个半弟弟半表弟什么的 I've always kind of wanted a half-brother, half-cousin.

真的吗 一直想要 Really? "Always"?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170619/Modern-Family-03-15-15.html