摩登家庭(Modern Family) 第03季 第15集 第14期

发表时间:2017-06-19内容来源:VOA英语学习网

孩子们 小声点 Kids, shh.

我们是讨论过关于 There was a discussion about the possibility

让你妈妈捐赠卵子 of your mom donating an egg

让他们能有自己的孩子这件事 so that the guys could have a baby.

但是我们觉得这不是一个好主意 But we decided it was not a good idea.

为什么 因为莉莉是个小祸害吗 Why? Because Lily's such a mess?

有很多原因 For a lot of reasons.

-他们有 -但我们都同意她是个小祸害吧 - They have-- - But we can agree that she's a disastrous human being?

我觉得这主意不错 I think it's a great idea.

对 是个贴心的礼物 妈妈 很有创意 Yeah. It's a really beautiful offer, mom. I'm impressed.

天呐 小卡 他们已经告诉孩子们了 Oh, my god. Cam, they told the kids already,

他们看上去很期待 And they seem to be totally into it.

好吧 难道只有我吗 All right, is it just me?

只有我一个人觉得怪怪的吗 Am I the only one that thinks this is weird?

或许一点都不怪 Maybe it's not weird.

说不定我们是勇敢的先锋呢 Maybe we're pioneers.

不 我们才不是勇敢的先锋 No, we're hardly pioneers.

你有三个不同的吹风机 以备不同的天气下使用 You have three different hair dryers for different types of weather.

也许你需要一些时间来接受那个想法 Maybe it's just gonna take some time to get used to the idea.

-什么想法 -没什么 - What idea? - Oh. No.

杰 Um, well, Jay...

-小卡 -克莱尔已经 - Cam. - Claire has--

不 我 我觉得 No. I-I-I just don't think

我爸还没准备好接受那个设想 所以 my dad's really ready for this conversation. So...

别总觉得我是个老顽固 我已经进步了 Oh, stop acting like I'm some stodgy old coot. I've grown.

好吧 Okay.

杰 克莱尔同意捐赠她的卵子给我们 Um, Jay, Claire has, um, offered to give us one of her eggs

这样我们将会有个 so we can have a baby

一半普里契特一半塔克血统的孩子 that's half Pritchett, half Tucker.

那简直是违背自然规律 我反对 That's unnatural. I'm against it.

大事件 大事件 杰提出反对意见了 Oh, surprise, surprise. Jay is against something.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170619/Modern-Family-03-15-14.html