摩登家庭(Modern Family) 第02季 第16集 第06期

发表时间:2017-06-19内容来源:VOA英语学习网

谢谢你为我们着想 Oh, well, thank you for thinking of us,

但是你不是应该回家去陪唐纳德吗 but shouldn't you be getting back home to Donald?

那是你猫咪的名字 不是吗 That is the name of your cat, isn't it?

我们七点见 I'll see you at 7:00.

开车小心点 Drive safely.

我跟你说什么来着 What did I tell you?

她比你说的还差劲 She's even worse than you said.

别动 Hold still!

你不能像这样动来动去 You can't move like that.

这就像在剪布谷鸟的头发一样 It's like cutting the hair of a cuckoo bird.

对不起 我今天有点神经紧绷 I'm sorry. I'm just a little tense today.

我就知道 有事发生了 I knew it. Something happened.

因为当某人在发廊工作时 Because when somebody works in a salon,

有人需要谈心 他们总能发现 they know when someone needs to talk.

事实上 或许你可以帮我解决这个问题 Actually, you might be able to help me with this one.

克莱尔昨晚和我大吵了一架 Claire and I got into a huge fight last night...

我甚至都不知道因为什么 ...and I'm not even sure what it was about.

这就是为什么你不跟她去购物中心的原因吗 Was that why you didn't want to go to the mall with her?

不是 那是因为 No, that was... more about a weird...

克莱尔怪异的商场习惯 mall habit claire has.

天呐 真舒服 Oh, my god! That's good!

天呐 低一点 再低一点 Oh, oh! Go low, go low.

低一点 低一点 Go low, go low. Oh! Oh!

天呐 Oh, my god!

老爸老爸 Dad! Dad!

你一定要买一个 You got to get one of these! Oh!

海莉的收入真是让人乍舌 It is impressive how much Haley's earning.

她已经赚了五百多美元 She's over $500 already.

那可是能买很多切达干酪啊 That's a lot of cheddar.

为什么大家都表现的 Why's everyone acting

好像她是首个十七岁有工作的人一样 like she's the first 17-year-old to have a job?

在其他文明中 她都应该有两个孩子了 In other cultures, she'd have two kids already,

孩子们都有工作了 and they'd have jobs.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170619/Modern-Family-02-16-6.html