生活大爆炸(The Big Bang Theory) 第8季 第12集 第04期

发表时间:2017-06-19内容来源:VOA英语学习网

地球人都知道要三投两中才算

Everyone knows you got to make two out of three.

其实也没那么坏

This isn't so bad.

你说得倒轻巧

That's easy for you to say.

你的椅子又没正对着内衣物区

Your chair's not facing the lingerie section.

天啊好多小内内哦

Boy, that's a lot of panties.

你们俩待得舒服吗可能要等很久哦

You guys comfy? This might take a while.

我不明白为什么女人要坚持

You know, I don't understand why women insist

没完没了地买衣服

on making a big production out of buying clothes.

你说得对我们应该向你学习

No, you're right, we should do what you do.

让自己妈妈从休斯顿寄来在超市买的裤子

Have our mom send us pants from the Walmart in Houston.

那里有个人

They have a man there

了解我的个人穿衣风格好吗

who understands my personal style.

再见啦

Bye.

我有个坏消息

Uh, I've got some bad news.

这里面没有手机信号

There's no cell service in here.

算啦没关系

Well, that's all right.

智能手机没面世前

There were plenty of ways to pass the time

也有很多消磨时间的方式啊

before smart phones were invented.

那倒是

That's true.

我用手机搜搜

I'll look them up.

去他个小饼干

Son of a biscuit.

谢尔顿没关系啦

Sheldon, it's fine.

不有关系

No, it's not fine.

这都21世纪了怎么还会有店没有无线网的

What kind of store in the 21st century doesn't at least have Wi-Fi?

我要打去他们公司总部投诉

I'm going to call their corporate office...

去他个小饼干

Son of a biscuit!

我想想啊我的军队要袭击

Let's see, my armies are going to attack

巴克兰的一个郡[魔戒地名]

the Shire from Buckland.

我的骰子点数是

And I roll...

一个五一个三

a five and a three.

好的

Okay.

为了捍卫家园我的点数是

And to defend, I roll...

两个六我赢了

two sixes. I win.

天啊又是两个六

Boy, double-sixes again.

要不是我亲眼看见

You know... if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes,

我真不敢相信

I wouldn't believe it.

我想知道我们还要在这里待多久

I wonder how long we're gonna be stuck here.

我不知道但她们为我们付出了很多

I don't know, but the girls do a lot for us.

这是我们该做的

It's the least we can do.

那倒是

Oh, that's true.

我想只有双方做出让步才公平吧

I suppose it's only fair we make compromises.

瞧瞧你居然如此成熟

Look at you, being all mature.

我不懂你有什么好惊讶的

I don't know why you're so surprised.

跟你住在一起这么多年了

If there's one thing I know about after living with you

我唯一学会的事情就是做出让步

for so many years, it's how to compromise.

你说什么

I-I'm sorry?

你为我做出让步吗

You make compromises for me?

一直如此啊

All the time.

在这个地球

On Earth?

在我们的生活中

In our lives?

在我们现在活着的世界里吗

That-That we're living?

是啊我...

Oh, yes. I...

就在昨天你吃午饭的时候

Just yesterday, you had a-a big piece of lettuce

牙齿上有一大片菜叶子

stuck in your teeth at lunch.

我有说什么吗

Did I say anything?

完全没有

No.

我做出让步

I compromised

闭上了我的嘴

and kept my mouth shut.

你当时也该闭上嘴因为大家都在笑你

Like you should've, because everyone was laughing at you.

你这不是让步

That is not a compromise.

让步是我总得开车载你出门

A compromise is me driving you everywhere

因为你不肯学开车

because you refuse to learn how.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170619/467372.html