生活大爆炸(The Big Bang Theory) 第8季 第12集 第03期

发表时间:2017-06-19内容来源:VOA英语学习网

有趣

Ah, interesting--

我们被你指控整天逼你们做不喜欢的事

we're being accused of making you do things you don't like,

结果一看你对可怜的艾米也是这样

and here you are, doing the same thing to poor Amy.

你应该指出她的行为有多伪君子

You should point out the hypocrisy of that.

我刚才就是在说这个啊

That's what I was doing.

你说得不够清楚

Oh, that wasn't clear.

再试一次这一次单刀直入

Try it again, but this time drive it home

并送上"自食其果了吧小妞"

with, "How do you like them apples, missy?"

好吧继续想

All right, keep thinking.

你干嘛把事情搞这么复杂

You're making it too complicated.

何不来点基本款折磨

Why not stick to the basics?

你们去逛街

Go shopping for clothes

我和莱纳德就坐在店里不舒服的椅子上

while Leonard and I sit in those uncomfortable chairs

帮你们看着包包

and hold your purses, hmm?

反正我是讨厌这样

I know I'd hate that.

莱纳德你呢

Leonard?

当然

Well, yeah.

那就愉快地决定啦

Well, then, it's settled?

你觉得怎么样听起来是个好主意

What do you say? Sounds kind of perfect.

的确但被他这么一说感觉乐趣都没了

It does-- somehow he managed to take all the fun out of it.

再次证明这是我强项

Well, once again, it's what I do.

还要继续等两小时

Oh, another two hours to go.

这过程真是等死我了

The wait is killing me.

我懂这种感觉

I know. I get it.

当我坐着联盟号太空舱从空间站

When I was in the Soyuz capsule returning from the space station,

以每小时1万7千英里的速度返回地球时...

plummeting toward Earth at 17,000 miles per hour...

在你说完前

Before you finish,

我想问这故事是关于耐心和等待

is this a story about patience and waiting

还是只是为了提醒我你上过太空

or just another reminder that you went to space?

两个愿望一次满足嘛

A story can do two things.

我觉得我要心脏病发作了

Ugh, I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack.

你在制药公司上班

You work in pharmaceuticals--

难道没有什么药可以治治他吗

don't you have anything you can give him?

我只有新出的尿流药

All I have is our new urine flow drug.

虽然缓解不了他的紧张

Won't help with his anxiety,

但药效强劲他尿尿的时候

but it's so strong, when he pees

会像穿着喷气背包在屋子里乱飞

he'll fly around the room like he's got a jet pack.

我没有办法不去想这件事

I can't stop thinking about it.

你担心也不会改变任何事

You know, worrying won't have any effect on what happens.

我知道

I know.

或许你需要做一些更有用的事情

Maybe you need to do something more productive.

好吧

Okay.

如果这个瓶子

If I make this shot

能扔进垃圾桶

in the trash can,

就表示探测器顺利到达

the probe will have arrived

并处于能正常运作的状态

in perfect working order.

所以你除了抓狂就只能让你的运动技能

So, in addition to being crazy, you're resting the fate

来决定这任务的命运吗

of the mission on your athletic prowess.

曾撞烂过健身固定脚踏车的超低运动技能点

The man who crashed his stationary bike.

我没有撞烂它好吗

I didn't crash it, okay?

我的歌单节奏太快了

My playlist was too up-tempo,

音浪太强头晕于是撞到地上

I got light-headed and I fell off.

好了

Okay.

行不行

It all...

就取决于

comes down...

这一下了

to this.

开心了吧现在你可以放心了

You happy? Now you can relax.

你是哪门子科学家啊

What kind of scientist are you?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170619/467371.html