真探(True Detective) 第2季 第03集 第02期

发表时间:2017-06-19内容来源:VOA英语学习网

是地方的关系吗 Is it the place?

我这辈子还从没发生过这种事 This never happened to me in my fucking life.

也许我们应该在附近开个房间 Maybe we could get a room nearby.

慢慢来 Take our time.

我没有时间慢慢来 I ain't got the time.

这很重要 弗兰克 This is important, Frank.

废话 你以为我不知道吗 No shit. You don't think I know that?

在这种关键时刻 There is no part of my life

我总是非常紧张的 not overwrought with live-or-die importance.

就连上厕所都像有把枪指着我脑袋说 I take a shit, there's a gun to my head saying,

"好好上 别搞砸了 " "Make it a good one. Don't fuck up."

宝贝 放轻松 Baby, just relax.

整件事都不正常 This whole thing is unnatural.

感觉很不对 Don't feel right.

我们以前谈过的 We talked about this.

很多次 A lot.

这不正常 It's unnatural.

他们已经说了我没事 They already said I'm fine.

那是什么意思 What does that mean?

就是我所说的 What I said.

这个 那个 This. This.

活力极佳 医生说的 Phenomenal motility, the doc said.

上帝啊 原谅我没能领会来自你那个 God forgive me for misreading what subtle clues

跟你本人的情绪一样疲软 you embed for me in your limp dick,

抬不起头的小鸡鸡的微妙线索 which is as wishy-washy as your fucking mood.

就算太难了又如何 So what if it's hard for us?

好像我是你的孵蛋器似的 Like I'm your fucking incubator.

鸡鸡你自己吸吧 Suck your own dick.

房子是通过卡特拉斯特租为商用的 Bungalow was a business lease through the Catalast Group.

车子也是在那里租的 Same place leased his car.

由鼠海豚有限责任公司支付账单 Utilities paid by Porpoise L.L.C.,

该公司是卡斯珀雷的公司 which was Caspere's company.

还有一条电话线 And he had a landline here, too.

电话记录打印出来了 Printed out the phone record.

如果今天没有收获 If we don't get anything today,

你就去查妓女那边有没有线索 I want you on working girls.

好好利用你的外表 Put those looks to use.

好 Sure.

我可能没提过 但你是成年人 So I could not mention it, but you're an adult.

所以呢 All right.

所以 那个女演员... All right. That actress...

你要是想问我有没有做她说的事 If you're asking me if I did what she said,

那我就下车 then I'm gonna get out of the fucking car.

我想问的是你在媒体上的曝光 Well, I was gonna ask if you thought the exposure

是否会对出外勤有影响 would interfere with doing fieldwork.

当然不会 I seriously doubt it.

结束之后 你应该去告她 You should sue her when it's over.

那演员挺有钱的 Chick's loaded.

那是电子烟吗 Is that a fucking e-cigarette?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170619/467369.html