摩登家庭(Modern Family) 第03季 第15集 第13期

发表时间:2017-05-23内容来源:VOA英语学习网

绝对不行 Appalachian.

对不起 小卡 Okay, I'm--I'm sorry, Cam.

杰说我太黏着曼尼了 Jay says that I'm smothering Manny...

但我只是太喜欢他了 But I'm just enjoying him.

我是说 他们还能孩子多久呢 I mean, they're only gonna be boys for a short time.

这房子里最棒的经历 Best time ever in this house!

菲尔 我不太喜欢这样 I'm uncomfortable with this, Phil.

使用手册上特意指出"禁止推拉" The manual specifically says "No towing."

这个世界上有两种人 There are two types of people in this world--

一种喜欢遵循使用手册 people who follow the manual,

另一种则喜欢亲自动手操作 and people who stick it to the manual.

你 被"伤"了 You... are hurt.

曼尼 发生什么了 Manny, what happened?

橄榄球伤 Football injury.

我妈会嚷嚷着告诉你的 My mom will yell you all about it.

你好 莉莉 Hola, Lily!

我亲爱的小公主想吃小饼干吗 Does my little princess want a cookie?

就一小块吧 Oh, well, you know, maybe just one.

她今天糖分摄入已经达到上限了 She's already had her sugar limit for today.

你怎么知道 How can you tell?

[服用糖分过多会导致亢奋]

好吧 莉莉 Okay, Lily.

嘿 小两口 Hey, you two.

孩子们都到哪儿去了 So where-- oh, where are the kids?

海莉一会儿载他们来 Oh, Haley's driving them over separately.

大姑娘了哟 Oh! Big girl now.

-挺好的 -是 - That's great. - Yeah

昨晚真开心 So that was... so fun last night.

-相当开心 -是的 昨晚很愉快 - So fun. - Yeah, we had a great night.

是的 Yes.

我们要 We should--

别说 Jinx!

我们要走这边 Yeah, we're going this way, so...

等会儿见 We'll see you in a bit.

我没法开口 I cannot tell them.

我不能伤他们的心 I cannot break their hearts.

就因为怕尴尬 你要和小卡生孩子吗 So you're gonna have Cam's baby just to keep things from being weird?

怎么回事 Um, what?

你和小卡舅夫要生个孩子吗 You and Uncle Cam are having a baby?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170523/Modern-Family-03-15-13.html